Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Journey Begins

It would be true to say that I am a girl used to late nights, but boarding a coach at 1am is something of a challenge. The journey from Nottingham to London lasted a tedious 4 something hours, which was even more frustrating when it would only have taken me an hour from home. Thankfully, I had the company of my lovely friends, and also the yumminess of a cute cheese sandwich that Lucy had made both me and Jade for the trip.

I cant remember a lot about what happened in the airport, as I was so exhausted by this point. When were we going to be there? I do remember a girl having food poisoning or swine flu or something equally as horrible in the queue behind us, the poor thing. She didnt make it to the airplane. 

The flight was long, but made bearable by movies and food. Lots of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment